Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cookbook Winner and First Chocolate Creation

Congratulations to our cookbook winner, Maggie of The Other Side of 50!!!

While traveling for work this week, I had the opportunity to read a lot of the cookbook. After reading. I am even more jazzed about creating the recipes from this book. I love the tips and hints Francois shares in the book.

Creme Brulee is one of my go to desserts. I love to make it and it's a dessert I like to order when in a restaurant. Since, I also love chocolate, I thought it only fitting that our first creation would be Chocolate Creme Brulee. If you don't have the book yet and need the recipe, send me an e-mail, juliemogler AT hotmail.com and I will send it to you.

Be sure to add the logo to your site and post on the 30th. I've also posted a P & Q for this month's recipe on the site.

The November recipe will be chosen by Karen of Karen's Cookie's Cakes & More. The December recipe will be chosen by Joanne of Apple Crumbles. Please e-mail me your choices and I will post them on the site.

Thanks for joining me in exploring the world of chocolate. I think we are going to have a great time and enjoy some fabulous desserts in the process.

Happy Chocolate Creations!!!

3 comments:

  1. ack!!! I better order the book today since i'm picking next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie: You have the old Wordpress link for my site. Please correct to applecrumbles dot com. There is NO .wordpress.

    Thanks Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am off to buy the cook book and post your badge. I love chocolate. Please add me to the list.

    ReplyDelete